Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Weekly Update - Feathers To And Fro Afghan & Batik Cascade

I've finished the first 2 rows of Batik Cascade (Batik Go-Round) by Karen Combs.



Speaking of Karen Combs, she was travelling recently and someone stole several of her quilts out of her car.  Please visit her blog, keep an eye out for her quilts, and spread the word. If we can get the whole internet looking for her quilts, they'll be found.


On a happier note, I only have one more motif to go on this half of the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly. When I'm finished with this large motif I'll be able to turn it around and start the second half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)