I finished the 3rd binding strip on the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor and started on the 4th.
I finished the 1st binding strip on my potholder and started on the 2nd. I've been doing single bindings, but I decided to try double/French bindings on this project. I'm finding the double bindings easier to make and will probably do them in the future unless I'm short on fabric.
I pulled out my Hidden Stars quilt and sewed the first 2 blocks together. Now you should be able to see why I named it Hidden Stars. :)
I also started piecing the 3rd block.
I did some more knitting on my hand towel.
I did some more stitching on my Bright Feathers design.
I pulled out Mask of Colors 1, a Colray Crafts chart by Michele Sayetta* of Heaven and Earth Designs* based on artwork by Linda Ravenscroft and did some more stitching on it.
*I do not endorse this designer's products.
I also did some more work on the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas.
Finally, I did some more crocheting on the bottom of the Country Quilt Footstool Caddy by Karin Strom.