Friday, June 7, 2013

Weekly Update

Quilting:

I finished another flying geese block for Around the Town by Dawna Baker and sewed half of another flying geese unit.


I did some more quilting on Batik Cascade (Batik Go-Round) by Karen Combs.



Here it is from the front. The quilting's almost impossible to see on this side since I'm stitching in the ditch, but I've finished the 3x3 square area with the pink square at the center.


Blackwork:

On the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor, I finished a square, did a blank square, and started another square.


Cross Stitch:

I made a bit of progress on Joy of Computer Work which is based on artwork by Randal Spangler and
adapted to cross stitch by Michele Sayetta of Heaven and Earth Designs.


Swedish Weaving:

I did some more work on the final motif of the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


Crochet:

I crocheted another tulip for the Purple Passion Throw designed by Vicki Marshall.


Knitting:

I'm still working on the 2nd side border on the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent.


Household:

I finished the washcloth based on pattern #48 from Leisure Arts' The Big Book of Dishcloths which is designed by Sarah J. Green and started one based on pattern #27 which is designed by Darla Sims.


Finishing:

Finally, I pieced the back for Tree Frog Trio (designer unknown) based on No Evil Frogs by Royce B. McClure and basted the layers together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)