My next household project is to make some quilted coasters. I fussy cut 3 flowers from the same fabric, cut batting and backings for each, and made all of the binding strips. I had to double up on the batting because this stuff is so cheap that you can see through it in places.
I also started quilting one of the coasters. I'm quilting along the outline of the flower.
I finished the fill pattern on Da Capo by Elizabeth Almond, outlined it, and did some of the star border on the next section.
I finished stitching the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly. Now I just have to hem the ends.
I finished Part 8 of Nabby's Dowry, a sew-along by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts.
I did some more work on the star for the Purple Passion Throw designed by Vicki Marshall.
Finally, I did some more work on the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas.