Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Step Afghan, Ocean Waves, Around the Town, Fluffy Shawl, Da Capo, Kitty Litter

Quilting:

I finally got around to pressing the first flying geese border strip for Around the Town by Dawna Baker and sewed it to the rest of the quilt. I also started sewing the next border strip together.



Blackwork:

I pulled out Da Capo by Elizabeth Almond again and finished a couple of sections.



Knitting:

I also pulled out the fluffy shawl again and did some work on it.



Cross Stitch:

I did some more stitching on Kitty Litter which is adapted from artwork by Braldt Bralds.



Swedish Weaving:

I finished hemming the towel based on Ocean Waves from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.




Crochet:

Finally, I did some more work on the step afghan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)