Friday, February 19, 2016

Old Mill Pond, Wheat Fields, Bright Feathers, Octopus Garden Blanket, Soft Shoulders, Step Afghan

Finishing:

I finished sewing Olivia onto the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent and started on her remaining 3 legs.



I also started hemming the ends of the towel based on Wheat Fields from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.



I didn't do any work on my other finishing projects.

Quilting:

I finished the first block of Old Mill Pond by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts and sewed the sashing and setting triangles to it.



Knitting:

I also did some more knitting on the front of Soft Shoulders, a sweater designed by Kathy Zimmerman.



Cross Stitch:

I pulled out my Bright Feathers design and did some more stitching on it.



Crochet:

Finally, I did some more work on my step afghan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)