Thursday, June 23, 2016

Potholder, Rose Cross, Blackwork Chessboard, Bright Feathers, Old Mill Pond, Hand Towels, Dolphins' Domain, Plum Granny Ripple

Finishing:

I finished the in-the-ditch quilting on the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor and started on the 1st binding strip.



Quilting:

I did some more piecing on the 5th block of Old Mill Pond by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts.



I also did some more work on the binding strip of my potholder.




Cross Stitch:

I did some more work on my Bright Feathers design.



I pulled out The Dolphins' Domain designed by James Himsworth and did some more stitching on it.



I also pulled out the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas and did some more work on it.



Knitting:

I finally got around to blocking the stockinette and garter stitch hand towel.



I also did some more knitting on the seed stitch hand towel.



Crochet:

Finally, I did some more crocheting on the ripples on Plum Granny Ripple by Janie Herrin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)