Friday, July 15, 2016

Hand Towels, Blackwork Chessboard, Old Mill Pond, Rose Cross, Dolphins' Domain, Potholders

Finishing:

I did some more work on the 1st binding strip of the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor.



Quilting:

I did some more work on the 6th block of Old Mill Pond by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts.



I finished the first binding strip on my potholder and started on the 2nd.




Knitting:

I finished my hand towel. You can really see that Dishie (grey) is not equivalent to a worsted weight (blue & purple, Sugar 'n Cream); it's a lot thinner.



I also started another towel. I used a smaller needle and cast on a few more stitches to accommodate Dishie's lighter weight, and it looks a lot better.



Cross Stitch:

I did some more stitching on The Dolphins' Domain designed by James Himsworth.



Finally, I also did some more work on the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)