Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weekly Update - Checkerboard Dots

Well, it looks like Wednesday’s going to be Weekly Update post day.  Every Wednesday from now on you can expect to see how much progress I’ve made on my current project.

Right now I'm working on my first cross stitch design, Checkerboard Dots.  I started stitching this on 2-23-11 and am now a little over halfway done.

It’s stitched on 28-ct. white Monaco over 2 threads with 2 strands for both cross stitching and backstitching.  The picture will be larger if opened in a new tab or window.

Checkerboard Dots 4-20-11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)