Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weekly Update

Last week was the Week From Hell, and this week doesn't seem to be going much better. First I was sick, then I had jury duty which gave me a migraine, then I had a really bad rheumatism flareup, then my bathtub spontaneously overflowed and I had to clean the entire bathroom, and now I'm feeling sick again. The upshot of all of this is that I didn't feel like doing much needlework, and when I did do some I only worked on my cross stitch project. I didn't make to the store either, although I did manage to order some more fabric for my quilt.

So, anyway.

I did make fairly good progress on Brilliant Butterfly Celebration from The Gold Collection by Dimensions, all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)