Saturday, July 14, 2012

Weekly Update

It's been a hectic week, so this post is a bit late, but here's what I had done on Wednesday.

Quilting:

Deanne Eisnenman of Snuggles Quilts posted the July installment of her Block of the Month (BOTM) series, so I've been working on that. It's a Broken Dishes block, a Kansas City Star block originally published in the newspaper in the 1930s.


I'm surprised at how fast it went. I'd figured that with all those pieces it would take me much longer than it did. I'll post the finished block today or tomorrow.

Swedish Weaving:

More progress on the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)