Friday, November 9, 2012

Weekly Update

I'm recovering from being ill, but I still didn't meet all my goals this week. I didn't get anything done on my crochet, knitting, or finishing projects. Also, it looks like I'm going to have to concentrate solely on my sew-alongs if I'm going to get them done by the end of the month. Once those are done, I'll get back to my other projects.

Quilt:

I finally got Forget Me Not, a sew-along by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts, layered and basted, and I started on the quilting. It's hard to see in the picture, but I got the middle 2 blocks in the 3rd row quilted and did most of the 2nd block in the 4th row. I'm stitching in the ditch so that the quilting enhances the patchwork rather than competing with it.

 


The next installment of the block of the month has been posted, but I haven't done anything other than print it out.

Blackwork:

I finally finished that square on the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor and started the next one.


Cross Stitch:

I'm still working on the same fish in Fish City which is adapted from artwork by Stewart Moskowitz.


Swedish Weaving:

I also made some more progress on the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)