Friday, November 2, 2012

Weekly Update

I've been sick again this week, so I didn't get much done. I didn't do anything on my knitting, blackwork, or finishing projects, and I'm behind on my sew-alongs.

Quilting:

I pressed the seams on the backing for Forget Me Not, a sew-along by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts.


I've missed the deadline for Dutchman's Puzzle, the October installment of the Block of the Month series by Deanne Eisenman of Snuggles Quilts. I don't have too much more to do however.


Cross Stitch:

I did some work on Fish City which is adapted from artwork by Stewart Moskowitz.


Swedish Weaving:

I got quite a lot done on the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.



Crochet:

I did some more embroidery on the 2nd panel of the Morning Glory afghan designed by Michele Maks. I also crocheted some more squares for the 3rd panel, wove in the ends, and sewed them together.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)