Thursday, September 19, 2013

Weekly Update

Household:

I attached the 3rd binding strip to the first coaster.


Quilting:

Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts threw us a curve this week on her Nabby's Dowry sew-along. Instead of one block, she's given us four. And, of course, I came down with a cold this week so I've been spending a lot of time in bed. It looks like I'm going to be late finishing this one.

Here's what I've got done so far on Part 11.



Crochet:

I finished 2 more tulips for the Purple Passion Throw designed by Vicki Marshall.


Cross Stitch:

Finally, I did some more work on the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas.

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty projects! I love your colors for Pam's sew a long. It is going to be lovely. Hope you are feeling better soon. That bug seems to be everywhere this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :)

    I'm starting to feel better. Hopefully I can stitch instead of sleep this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)