Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Weekly Update

Quilting:

I cut out the sashing for Nabby's Dowry, a sew-along by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts.  I really love Pam's setting, so I've laid the blocks out exactly like hers.


It looks like the strips aren't long enough in places, but that's just due to the seam allowances. All the pieces will fit once they've been sewn together.

Crochet:

I finished the 4th and penultimate row of the Purple Passion Throw designed by Vicki Marshall.


Cross Stitch:

Finally, I did some more work on the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)