Thursday, November 7, 2013

Weekly Update

Crochet:

I finished the Ohio Star pillow designed by Linda/Shirley (?) Koger. I left one side open so that I can easily pull the pillow out and throw the cover in the washing machine.

 


Knitting:

I finally blocked the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent, pinned Oscar in place, and started sewing him to the blanket.


Quilting:

I pulled out the coasters again and stitched the 3rd binding strip to the back of this one and started attaching the 4th binding strip.


Cross Stitch:

I did some more stitching on Joy of Computer Work which is based on artwork by Randal Spangler and adapted to cross stitch by Michele Sayetta of Heaven and Earth Designs.
 


Finally, I did a bit more work on the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)