Friday, November 15, 2013

Weekly Update

Crochet:

For my next project in my goal to use up all of my acrylic yarn I've chosen the Moonflowers scrap afghan by Sharon Volkman. I couldn't find a good online image for it, but you can pretty much see what it's going to look like: 11 rows of these motifs with a green border that has scallops that look similar to the petals on the moonflowers.


It's join as you go, which I'm loving, but keeping up with weaving in all the loose ends is going to be a challenge.

Knitting:

I did some more work on sewing Oscar to the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent.
 


Cross Stitch:

Finally, I did a bit more work on the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)