Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Weekly Update

Crochet:

I got 9 ¾ out of 11 rows done on the Moonflowers scrap afghan by Sharon Volkman before my arthritis made me stop. The good news is that I got almost all of the ends woven in.


Blackwork:

I pulled out Da Capo by Elizabeth Almond again and got some more work done on it.


Christmas:

December's here and it's time to work on a Christmas project. I'm doing the Tiny Stockings ornaments designed by Jorja Hernandez again. I finished stitching the stocking with two birds that I had started last year and started on one with poinsettias.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)