Thursday, December 19, 2013

Weekly Update

Crochet:


I finished the Moonflowers scrap afghan by Sharon Volkman.
 

 


I've still got a big box of acrylic yarn left, BUT I've been working on my goal to use it up for a year now and I'm sick of it, and my hand hurts from crocheting too much. So, I'm putting the acrylic yarn away. I'll pull it out again someday and do another scrap afghan (or two) and finally use the stuff up, but not right now.

Knitting:


I did some more work on sewing Oscar to the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent.  This one's getting put away for a while too.
 


Blackwork:


I did some more work on Da Capo by Elizabeth Almond.
 


Christmas:

I finished stitching the Tiny Stockings ornament with the poinsettias designed by Jorja Hernandez.



Quilting:

I finished the coaster I've been working on.



Cross Stitch:

Finally, I pulled out a couple of UFOs this week.

The first one is the Celtic Jewel Bookmark from the Textile Heritage Collection.  I couldn't find a designer for it.

Here's what I had already done on it:



And here's what I did this week:



The other UFO is The Dolphins' Domain designed by James Himsworth.

What I had done already:



And what I did this week:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)