Thursday, January 2, 2014

Weekly Update

Quilting:

My arthritis improved enough this week to let me use the iron, so I did some piecing on Around the Town by Dawna Baker. I finished 3 flying geese blocks and 2 ½ flying geese units.


Cross Stitch:

I got quite a bit done on Joy of Computer Work which is based on artwork by Randal Spangler and adapted to cross stitch by Michele Sayetta of Heaven and Earth Designs.
 


I did some more work on the Celtic Jewel Bookmark from the Textile Heritage Collection.
 


I also worked on Serenity by Joan Elliott.


Finally, I did a bit more on the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)