Friday, February 14, 2014

Weekly Update

Quilting:

I finished the coaster I've been working on.


Then I started the last one. I finished the quilting and started the 1st binding strip.

 


Swedish Weaving:

I also finished Southwest Memory from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


For my next towel I'm using Mountain Pines from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly. I've already finished hemming the edges and have started the stitching.
 

 

Knitting:

I did some more work on the back of Soft Shoulders, a sweater designed by Kathy Zimmerman.
 


Crochet:

Finally, I did some more work on the step afghan (pattern here).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)