Friday, February 28, 2014

Weekly Update

Cross Stitch:

I did some more work on Brilliant Butterfly Celebration (designer unknown) from The Gold Collection by Dimensions.


I also pulled out the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas.


Quilting:

I finished the 2nd binding strip on the Tree Frog Trio (designer unknown) based on No Evil Frogs by Royce B. McClure and started on the 3rd.


Swedish Weaving:

I made good progress on Mountain Pines from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


Knitting:

I did some more work on the back of Soft Shoulders, a sweater designed by Kathy Zimmerman.
 


Crochet:

Finally, I did some more work on the step afghan (pattern here).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)