Friday, May 30, 2014

Weekly Update

I only worked on quilting projects this week.

I'm behind on Part 5 of Market Day, a sew-along by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts.  I only got about half of it done. Fortunately, this week's blocks are a lot simpler, so I should be able to catch up. It also helps that there's nothing good on TV this weekend. ;) All of the fabrics in these blocks are from Pam's American Gothic fabric line.


Next, I finished quilting another block for the potholders and started quilting the final one.

 

 

 


Finally, I did some more quilting on Batik Cascade (Batik Go-Round) by Karen Combs.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)