Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Market Day, Batik Cascade, Joy of Computer Work, Ocean Waves, Soft Shoulders

Quilting:

I made good progress on Market Day, a sew-along by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts.



I also did some more quilting on Batik Cascade (Batik Go-Round) by Karen Combs.




Cross Stitch:

I pulled out Joy of Computer Work which is based on artwork by Randal Spangler and adapted to cross stitch by Michele Sayetta of Heaven and Earth Designs and did some more stitching on it. I didn't do any work on cleaning up the text this week.



Knitting:

I did some more knitting on the front of Soft Shoulders, a sweater designed by Kathy Zimmerman.



Swedish Weaving:

Finally, I finished the first half of the towel based on Ocean Waves from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly and started on the second half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)