Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Potholders, The Dolphins' Domain, Ocean Waves, Market Day, Batik Cascade

Quilting:

I finished Part 10 of Market Day, a sew-along by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts. All the fabrics in these blocks are from Pam's American Gothic fabric line.



We've finished all of the blocks. This Friday we get to see what we're going to make out of them. I'm betting that the block with the purple is going to be in the center; otherwise, I haven't a clue.



Next, I did some more quilting on Batik Cascade (Batik Go-Round) by Karen Combs.




I finished quilting the last block for the potholders.




I also finished one binding strip on another potholder and started attaching the last strip.



Cross Stitch:

I also did some more work on The Dolphins' Domain designed by James Himsworth.



Swedish Weaving:

Finally, I did some more work on the towel based on Ocean Waves from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)