Friday, November 14, 2014

Batik Cascade, Kat O Plenty, Soft Shoulders, Da Capo, Step Afghan, Joy of Computer Work

Quilting:

I did some more quilting on Batik Cascade (Batik Go-Round) by Karen Combs.




Cross Stitch:

I did some more work on Kat O Plenty, a Mini-Kats™ design by Linda Connors of Calico Crossroads®, adapted from the artwork of Kathleen Kelly of Kats by Kelly™.



I also did some more stitching on Joy of Computer Work which is based on artwork by Randal Spangler and adapted to cross stitch by Michele Sayetta of Heaven and Earth Designs. I didn't do any work on the text this week.



Blackwork:

I did some more work on Da Capo by Elizabeth Almond.



Knitting:

I did some more knitting on the front of Soft Shoulders, a sweater designed by Kathy Zimmerman.



Crochet:

Finally, I did some more work on the step afghan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)