Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wheat Fields, Batik Cascade, Joy of Computer Work, Soft Shoulders, Kats, Hidden Stars, Step Afghan

Quilting:

I did some more quilting on Batik Cascade (Batik Go-Round) by Karen Combs.




I'm still working on the first block of Hidden Stars. The blocks are large.



Cross Stitch:

I finished Kat O Plenty, a Mini-Kats™ design by Linda Connors of Calico Crossroads®, adapted from the artwork of Kathleen Kelly of Kats by Kelly™.



And that was the last of the Kats. I've finished stitching the entire series. Some of them I had done before I started this blog. Here they all are:



I also did some more stitching on Joy of Computer Work which is based on artwork by Randal Spangler and adapted to cross stitch by Michele Sayetta of Heaven and Earth Designs. I didn't do any work on the text this week.



Swedish Weaving:

I did some more work on the towel based on Wheat Fields from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.



Knitting:

I did some more knitting on the front of Soft Shoulders, a sweater designed by Kathy Zimmerman.



Crochet:

Finally, I did some more work on the step afghan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)