Friday, January 1, 2016

Planetarius, Bright Feathers, Leopard Crochet Set Slippers, Da Capo, Bah Hum Bug, Soft Shoulders, Step Afghan

Cross Stitch:

I pulled out Planetarius, which is adapted from the artwork of Miles Pinkney and did some more work on it.



I also pulled out my Bright Feathers design and did some more stitching on it.



I finished stitching the Bah of Bah Hum Bug by Michelle Lutzen of Stitchy Kitty and made a good start on the Hum. These will now get put away until next December.




Blackwork:

I pulled out Da Capo by Elizabeth Almond and did a bit of work on it.



Knitting:

I also did some more knitting on the front of Soft Shoulders, a sweater designed by Kathy Zimmerman.



Crochet:

I got a sudden urge to crochet slippers the other night (it was cold), and started the Slippers from the Leopard Crochet Set by Darla Sims (who has written a ton of needlework books and patterns, but doesn't seem to have a website). I finished the first slipper. The pattern includes little bows to attach to the slippers; I'm leaving those off.



Finally, I did some more work on my step afghan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)