Friday, March 18, 2016

Da Capo, Blackwork Chessboard, Rose Cross, Bright Feathers, Soft Shoulders, Old Mill Pond

Finishing:

I finished sewing the remaining border strips onto the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor. I then layered and basted it and started the quilting. The backing fabric is the same as the border.



I didn't do any work on my other finishing projects this week.

Quilting:

I started the 3rd block of Old Mill Pond by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts.



Cross Stitch:

I did some more stitching on the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas.



I also did some more work on my Bright Feathers design.



Knitting:

I did some more knitting on the front of Soft Shoulders, a sweater designed by Kathy Zimmerman.



Blackwork:

Finally, I did some more stitching on Da Capo by Elizabeth Almond.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)