Friday, March 4, 2016

Rose Cross, Bright Feathers, Old Mill Pond, Baby Babbles, Da Capo, Soft Shoulders, Step Afghan, Octopus Garden Blanket

Finishing:

I finally finished the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent.



And now we are so happy, we do the dance of joy!



I'm really proud of myself. It's only the beginning of March, and I've already finished 3 of the 6 projects I set out to finish by the end of this year. :)

I didn't do any work on my other finishing projects this week.

Swedish Weaving:

I've started another towel. This one's based on Baby Babbles from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly. I hemmed the edges and started the embroidery.



Quilting:

I did some more work on the 2nd block of Old Mill Pond by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts.



Knitting:

I also did some more knitting on the front of Soft Shoulders, a sweater designed by Kathy Zimmerman.



Blackwork:

I did some more stitching on Da Capo by Elizabeth Almond.



Cross Stitch:

I did some more work on my Bright Feathers design.



I also pulled out the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas and did some more stitching on it.



Crochet:

Finally, I did some more work on my step afghan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)