Friday, September 16, 2016

Bright Feathers, Rose Cross, Elements of Nature I, Hidden Stars, Hand Towel, Potholder, Celtic Jewel Bookmark, Country Quilt Footstool Caddy

Finishing:




Now I've got just one more project left to meet my goal for the year.

Quilting:

I layered, basted, and started quilting my potholder




I also did some more work on the 3rd block of my Hidden Stars quilt.



Knitting:

I did some more knitting on my hand towel.



Cross Stitch:

I did some more stitching on my Bright Feathers design.



I also did some more work on the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas.



And I pulled out Elements of Nature I, which is adapted from the artwork of Jennifer Pugh and did some more stitching on it.



Crochet:

Finally, I did some more crocheting on the side of the Country Quilt Footstool Caddy by Karin Strom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)