Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Weekly Update - Morning Glory Afghan

Once again, the Morning Glory afghan was designed by Michele Maks.

I got some more crocheting done on the 2nd panel.


My hands got tired while I was crocheting today, so I switched gears and did some embroidery on the first panel.



I have rheumatoid arthritis and for some reason tend to hold my crochet hook in a death grip, so my hands will often start hurting after I’ve been crocheting for a while. If I’m not working on a multiple technique project like this, I’ll crochet for a while and then stop and weave in ends or switch to a knitting or cross stitch project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)