Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weekly Update - Bright Feathers

It looks like I made pretty good progress on Bright Feathers.


Except… I’ve made a mistake.


See where the two hot pink triangles on the left meet the green? See the hot pink ¾ stitches and the green ¼ stitches? Well, it’s supposed to be the other way around. This is what happens when you’re tired and not paying close enough attention.

I’m going to have to frog* half of those hot pink triangles and redo them and make the green ¼ stitches into ¾ stitches. I’m just glad I caught it before I had done any more.

Oh well, just goes to show I’m human.



*Rip-it! Rip-it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)