Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Weekly Update - Tree Frog Trio

The Tree Frog Trio was designed by Royce B. McClure.

I finished the “hear no evil” frog this week and started on the “speak no evil” frog. This project is going so quickly that I fully expect the stitching to be done by next week.


I discovered after I had finished the 2nd frog that I wasn’t going to have enough of the 2 shades of gray thread to finish the 3rd (a pox on all kits that don’t include enough materials!). Fortunately, the frogs are separated enough from each other that I can substitute DMC floss for those 2 grays in the 3rd frog and the slight color difference shouldn’t be too obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)