All these pics are from Wednesday. I've just been too busy/tired to post before today.
For Part 14, Pam showed us her completed quilt top and encouraged us to play around with the setting. So I did.
Here's how my quilt would look with Pam's setting:
And here are some of my setting ideas:
I decided that I liked the "bowtie" setting best, so I tweaked the placement of the blocks and came up with the setting I plan to use:
I finished a couple of squares on the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor.
I made some good progress on the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.
I finished 4 more leaves for the 2nd panel of the Morning Glory afghan designed by Michele Maks for a total of 15 out of 26 needed.
I did some more embroidery on the center panel of the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent.
Then we have Tech Support, a design by Linda Connors of Calico Crossroads®, adapted from the artwork of Kathleen Kelly of Kats by Kelly™. I was about halfway through sewing the 3rd border strip on when I noticed that the bottom border strip was one square off, which of course threw the whole thing out of whack. So, I had to frog the 3rd strip and enough of the bottom border so that it would lay flat when I resewed it. Then I resewed and pressed the bottom border. The pic may look the same as the last one, but I promise there is a slight but important difference.