Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Weekly Update

Quilting:

Yay! I finished the top on Forget Me Not, a sew-along by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts. Pam says we don't have to get it quilted and bound before submitting a photo, but since I've still got time I'd like to try to get it completely finished.


I've made good progress on Dutchman's Puzzle, the October installment of the Block of the Month series by Deanne Eisenman of Snuggles Quilts.


Blackwork:

I'm still working on that same square of the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor.


Cross Stitch:

I got a lot done on Elements of Nature I, which is adapted from the artwork of Jennifer Pugh.


Swedish Weaving:

I'm still making steady progress on the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


Crochet:

I finished weaving in the ends of the remaining leaves for the 2nd panel of the Morning Glory afghan designed by Michele Maks. I also wove in the ends on the last of the blue flowers. I have all of the pieces for the 2nd panel completely done. The panel now needs to be embroidered and assembled.


Knitting:

I finished the embroidery on the center panel of the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent.


I also made a start on weaving in the vast multitudes of ends.


Finishing:
I finished sewing the last border strip onto Tech Support, a design by Linda Connors of Calico Crossroads®, adapted from the artwork of Kathleen Kelly of Kats by Kelly™.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)