Thursday, October 11, 2012

Weekly Update

Quilting:

Here's my progress so far on Forget Me Not, a sew-along by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts. At this rate I shouldn't have any trouble getting it finished by the Nov. 30th deadline.


Deanne Eisenman of Snuggles Quilts has posted the October installment of her Block of the Month series, Dutchman's Puzzle. I've cut out all the pieces and made a start on sewing them together.


Blackwork:

I'm still working on the same square of the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor.


Cross Stitch:

I got quite a bit done on Elements of Nature I, which is adapted from the artwork of Jennifer Pugh.


Swedish Weaving:

I made some good progress on the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


Crochet:

I finished 11 more leaves for the 2nd panel of the Morning Glory afghan designed by Michele Maks for a total of 26 out of 26 needed. I also wove in the ends on those leaves and 1 of the blue flowers. I now have all of the pieces for the 2nd panel done. Next, I need to finish weaving in all the ends, sew the leaves to the flowers, do the embroidery on the panel, then sew the flowers/leaves onto the panel.


Knitting:

I did some more embroidery on the center panel of the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent.


Finishing:

I finally got the 3rd border strip sewn onto Tech Support, a design by Linda Connors of Calico Crossroads®, adapted from the artwork of Kathleen Kelly of Kats by Kelly™.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)