Friday, May 10, 2013

Weekly Update

Quilting:

I cut out some of the patches for the flying geese border on Around the Town by Dawna Baker.


I did some more quilting on Batik Cascade (Batik Go-Round) by Karen Combs.



Blackwork:

I finished that square on the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor, did the section of border next to it, and started a new square.




Cross Stitch:

I made a bit of progress on Joy of Computer Work which is based on artwork by Randal Spangler and adapted to cross stitch by Michele Sayetta of Heaven and Earth Designs.


Swedish Weaving:

I made some more progress on the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


Crochet:

I finished crocheting a star for the Purple Passion Throw designed by Vicki Marshall.


Knitting:

I finished the bottom border of the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent.



Finishing:

Finally, I sewed the 2nd border strip to the Tree Frog Trio (designer unknown) based on No Evil Frogs by Royce B. McClure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)