Thursday, May 16, 2013

Weekly Update

Quilting:

I sewed 1 1/2 flying geese for Around the Town by Dawna Baker.


I did some more quilting on Batik Cascade (Batik Go-Round) by Karen Combs.



Blackwork:

I nearly finished that square on the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor.



Cross Stitch:

I made a bit of progress on Joy of Computer Work which is based on artwork by Randal Spangler and adapted to cross stitch by Michele Sayetta of Heaven and Earth Designs.



Swedish Weaving:

I finished the motif I had been working on and started the final motif on the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


Crochet:

I wove in the ends on the star for the Purple Passion Throw designed by Vicki Marshall, sewed it to the 2nd row, and crocheted a tulip.


Knitting:

I wove in a bunch of ends and started the 1st side border on the Octopus Garden Blanket by Georgia Vincent.



Household:

I've been needing to make some household items, so I've added a new category to my list of projects. Inspired by this, I decided to make a reusable version of the cotton pads one uses for various hygiene purposes. I didn't really like the design at the link, so I came up with my own. The shape is a bit wonky, but it'll do the job.


Finishing:

Finally, I sewed the corner squares to the remaining 2 border strips for the Tree Frog Trio (designer unknown) based on No Evil Frogs by Royce B. McClure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)