Friday, March 14, 2014

Weekly Update

Cross Stitch:

I did some more work on Joy of Computer Work which is based on artwork by Randal Spangler and adapted to cross stitch by Michele Sayetta of Heaven and Earth Designs.


Swedish Weaving:

I made some more progress on Mountain Pines from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


Quilting:

On the potholders, I finished piecing the last 2 blocks.


I also finished quilting the block I started last week.

 


Crochet:

Finally, I did some more work on the step afghan (pattern here).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)