Friday, March 28, 2014

Weekly Update

Cross Stitch:

I did some more stitching on Joy of Computer Work which is based on artwork by Randal Spangler and adapted to cross stitch by Michele Sayetta of Heaven and Earth Designs.  I also made a start on cleaning up the text. The word "OF" is much more legible now, and the "E" in "THE" is looking better although it needs a bit more work. Stitching over the existing stitches with 1 strand of floss is working well.
 
 

Swedish Weaving:

I made good progress on Mountain Pines from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


Quilting:

I finished 1 binding strip on the potholders and started a 2nd.


I also layered and basted 2 more blocks.


Knitting:

I finished the back of Soft Shoulders, a sweater designed by Kathy Zimmerman and started the front.

 


Crochet:

Finally, I did some more work on the step afghan (pattern here).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)