Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Brilliant Butterfly Celebration, Rose Cross, Mask of Colors 1, Batik Cascade

I finally got over the nasty virus that has kept me from blogging. Here's what I've been up to since April 3rd. (Except, of course, for the finished Tweedy Topper that I've already posted.)

Quilting:

I did some more quilting on Batik Cascade (Batik Go-Round) by Karen Combs.




Cross Stitch:

I did some more work on Mask of Colors 1, a Colray Crafts chart by Michele Sayetta of Heaven and Earth Designs based on artwork by Linda Ravenscroft.



I also pulled out the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas.



Finally, I pulled out Brilliant Butterfly Celebration (designer unknown) from The Gold Collection by Dimensions and got quite a bit done on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)