Since the brim on my other sunhat is too floppy to be of any use on windy days, I've started knitting a new one. It's a bucket-shaped hat called Tweedy Toppers designed by Susan Z. Douglas (whom I can't find online). It's supposed to have a contrasting-colored band just above the brim, but it looks like the person who knit the one at the link made the same decision I did, i.e. to leave the band off. I'm using leftover cotton yarn to knit it, so I'm having to do some color blocking: blue/purple for the brim, green/purple for the side of the crown, and blue/green for the top of the crown.
I've learned a lesson on this one: change the length of your circular needle if feels like the recommended length is wrong. Not only did I have great difficulty knitting the brim with far too many stitches jammed onto the 16" needle called for in the pattern, but I actually broke my needle! Things were much easier after I switched to a 24" needle.
I did some more quilting on Batik Cascade (Batik Go-Round) by Karen Combs. I've just started the outermost round of squares.
Finally, I did some more work on Mask of Colors 1, a Colray Crafts chart by Michele Sayetta of Heaven and Earth Designs based on artwork by Linda Ravenscroft.