Friday, April 10, 2015

Tweedy Topper

I've caught yet another cold, but I did manage to take pictures of my hat just before wearing it out the door on Tuesday so I do have something to show y'all this week. I also did some more work on Batik Cascade and Mask of Colors 1 but didn't get any pictures. We'll see what next week brings.

So here's my finished Tweedy Topper designed by Susan Z. Douglas. In addition to leaving off the band, I also left off some slip stitch crochet that I couldn't see any purpose for.




In these photos it looks like something Johnny Depp would wear in a Tim Burton movie, but it actually looks like the classic bucket shape when it's on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)