Friday, August 5, 2016

Regarding Copyright

Hi, folks.  This is just brief reminder that I do not share copyrighted patterns.  I don't care how much trouble you're having finding a pattern or how much you're willing to pay me.  It takes a great deal of time and effort to create a needlework pattern, and I will not steal from my fellow designers who deserve to be paid for their hard work.

I list the designer of the pattern (if known) with a link to their website (if I can find one) in every post.  Please use that information to find and legally purchase your own copy of the pattern.  If you need more information, such as the publication where I found a pattern or the store I purchased a kit from, please leave a comment and I'll be more than happy to help you if I can.


*edited to correct a typo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)