Friday, August 19, 2016

Blackwork Chessboard, Bright Feathers, Hand Towel, Hidden Stars, Mask of Colors 1, Potholder, Country Quilt Footstool Caddy, Rose Cross

Finishing:

I finished the 3rd binding strip on the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor and started on the 4th.



Quilting:

I finished the 1st binding strip on my potholder and started on the 2nd. I've been doing single bindings, but I decided to try double/French bindings on this project. I'm finding the double bindings easier to make and will probably do them in the future unless I'm short on fabric.




I pulled out my Hidden Stars quilt and sewed the first 2 blocks together. Now you should be able to see why I named it Hidden Stars. :)



I also started piecing the 3rd block.



Knitting:

I did some more knitting on my hand towel.



Cross Stitch:

I did some more stitching on my Bright Feathers design.



I pulled out Mask of Colors 1, a Colray Crafts chart by Michele Sayetta* of Heaven and Earth Designs* based on artwork by Linda Ravenscroft and did some more stitching on it.



*I do not endorse this designer's products.

I also did some more work on the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas.



Crochet:

Finally, I did some more crocheting on the bottom of the Country Quilt Footstool Caddy by Karin Strom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)