I finished the 2nd binding strip on the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor.
I started a new set of potholders. These will be small and single-layered -- no pockets. I decided it was about time that I learned how to do curved seams, so I found a template for a drunkard's path block and added a border to make it big enough. I've finished piecing and quilting the first one.
So, here it is: my very first curved seam. I'm rather proud of it. :)
I did some more knitting on my hand towel.
I did some more stitching on my Bright Feathers design.
I also did some more work on the Rose Cross by Irene O. Thomas.
Finally, I finished crocheting the cover for the Country Quilt Footstool Caddy by Karin Strom and started on the bottom.
Here's the cover by itself.
And here it is on the bucket lid. It doesn't lie flat in the center, but it should look okay once I've put the cushion under it. I haven't finished off the end in case I want to make size adjustments after I've made the cushion and seen how it looks.
And here's the bottom, so far.