Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekly Update

Blackwork:

I got some more done on the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor.

 


Cross Stitch:

I finished the top section of the "frame" on Brilliant Butterfly Celebration from The Gold Collection by Dimensions.


Swedish Weaving:

I did a little more work on the Feathers To and Fro afghan from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


Finishing:

I finished Purple Passage from Learn to Make Monk’s Cloth Afghans by Marilyn T. Magly.


I think I'm going to have to call this one a learning experience -- I'm not happy with it. I've learned that I do not like working with beads. In future, I'll stick with textiles. I may remake this into a mini quilt someday, but for now at least it's out of the box and on the wall.

My next finishing project is to make a mini quilt out of Tech Support, a design by Linda Connors of
Calico Crossroads®, adapted from the artwork of Kathleen Kelly of Kats by Kelly™. So far, I've
washed and ironed the fabric I plan to use.


Quilting:

I got started on the April installment of the Block of the Month (BOTM) series by Deanne Eisnenman of Snuggles Quilts, Weathervane Variation.


I didn't do any knitting or crocheting this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)