Saturday, May 12, 2012

BOTM Rolling Stone - Finished

I've finished the Rolling Stone block that Deanne Eisnenman of Snuggles Quilts chose for the May installment of her Block of the Month (BOTM) series.


I hand pieced it and used batik scraps from my stash. I'm usually a bit more original with my color choices, but I happened to have some fabrics in the same basic color scheme that Deanne used that looked so good that I decided to go ahead and use them. I'll mix things up a bit on later blocks.

I've already started cutting fabric for the March block, Twisted Star. I had just enough of the beige background fabric left, and I'll be using the same green and blue fabrics that I used in Rolling Stone and adding in a brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)