Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weekly Update

Quilting:

I finished the Twisted Star block from the March installment of the Block of the Month (BOTM) series by Deanne Eisnenman of Snuggles Quilts. I hand pieced it.


I also cut some of the fabric for the April installment, Weathervane Variation. I'm using the same blue as before. The background is a different color since I ran out of the beige fabric I used in the other blocks. I'm replacing the green with turquoise, and in place of the red I'll use a purple fabric from the same line as the green that I used in the other blocks.


Blackwork:

I did a bit on the Blackwork Chessboard by Anne MacGregor today.



I didn't do any work on my other projects.

2 comments:

Sorry about the captcha, folks, but when I turned it off I got a ton of spam. Also, all comments are moderated to prevent any internet nastiness. However, I'd love to hear from nice people who don't have anything to sell. :)